We assist our members build great businesses.
We build a supportive, fun and professional environment to assist entrepreneurs overcome their fear of public speaking, develop exceptional presentation skills, boost their self-confidence, and improve their management, leadership and networking skills.
Where entrepreneurs train to succeed.
Every VETC member who wishes to speak at a weekly meeting will have the opportunity to do so.
2010/11 Year Goals
Achieve President’s Distinguished Club status –
- 4 Competent Communicator awards
- 2 Advanced (bronze, silver or gold) Communicator awards
- 2 Competent Leader, Advanced (bronze or silver) Leader or Distinguished Toastmaster awards
- 12 net new members
- 4 club officers trained at each of summer and winter training classes
- 1 membership dues renewal report submitted on time
- 1 club officer list submitted on time.